As an Account Manager, you are the face of ZEISS to the customer. In this role, you will work on maintaining and expanding a long-term relationship with your customer. You will be responsible for establishing a new innovative product portfolio in the market and expanding ZEISS’ market share in your segment. The focus in this role is on both industry and academic markets.
You are constantly in a new place and every day looks different and is a new challenge. You are responsible for the activities within Belgium. You will report directly to the Head of Sales & Service.
- Expanding and maintaining your network in Belgium and Luxembourg is the common thread in your work;
- You are able to grow the ZEISS market share in your own market segment;
- In addition, you will be responsable for creating and maintaining an annual sales en marketing plan;
- You research and identify new sales opportunities and engage in prospecting;
- Naturally, you identify and report trends that you see in the market at customers and competitors.
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree and a first successful commercial experience in B-to B environment (3 – 5 years).
- Affinity with microscopy, technology and a network within the high-tech industry and academia are a plus in this position.
- You have excellent communication skills, are result-driven and decisive in your communication with the customer.
- Furthermore, you speak fluently French and English. Dutch is an advantage.
- Because you are often on the road, a driving license B is a requirement.
- At ZEISS, we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer you development perspectives and flexibility within the organization. We care about our employees and take responsibility for the improvement of society and the preservation of our environment. These core values have defined our corporate culture at ZEISS for more dan 170 years.
- In the Benelux we work at 2 locations: Breda in the Netherlands and Zaventem in Belgium. In total, there are about 145 employees working in the Benelux. We have our own Experience Center in Breda, where we let our employees and customers experience the ZEISS feeling. Our locations stand for flexibility and vitality. It is also important to us to work fully digital and to offer an inspiring workplace that matches our brand identity. The ZEISS brand is therefore visibly recognizable in all workplaces.