Dynamic, entrepreneurial and hands-on finance professional with excellent interpersonal skills
The incoming CFMO core priorities will be:
- To drive external growth and take an active role in future business development initiatives both at national and internal level thereby:
- assisting the CEO / Board of Directors in drafting the strategy for external growth
- implementing and executing this growth plan
- taking responsibility in the business development team for add-on acquisitions (valuation, financial assessments of the potential partners, due diligence, contracts, etc.)
- To coordinate the different finance departments:
- Optimize internal processes and procedures and continue to drive efficiency
- Structure the team (both local and international) for performance and growth
- To lead on establishing an optimal capital structure and funding (both shareholders and external funding)
- Be a strategic sparring partner for the CEO and the board in matters linked with the creation of shareholder value
You will be a member of the executive committee, operating next to and in close partnership with the CEO.
- You have a higher (university) degree e.g. commercial engineer, economics or equivalent
- You have at least 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience, ideally in a finance team of an international (professional services) organization (preferably Private Equity owned); with at least 3 years of end responsibility for finance (at business unit level as a minimum) and a relevant experience in M&A;
- You have a structured approach to tackle problems and execute solutions in a pragmatic manner;
- You are perfect bilingual Dutch and French and you have an excellent command of English and German;
- You are a dynamic and ambitious individual, exposing entrepreneurial spirit and you feel at ease in a SME environment. “Can do” and being hands-on are key in order to be successful.
- Our client can offer a dynamic environment with commitment, firepower and experience from the shareholders to create value by internal and external growth;
- An attractive compensation package and the possibility to co-invest in this fast growing group are important components in the overall package.
Contact Serge Gommé at +32 0491 64 80 85.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.