The Business Unit Manager Infectious Diseases & Vaccines (ID&V) is primarly responsibile for:
- the Sales and Marketing functions for Jansen BENELUX of Infectious Diseases & Vaccines;
- the coordination of all cross-functional (pre-)launch activities;
- the P&L of the Brands within the DAS/TA by monitoring the performance, identifying critical opportunities and risks within the brand plan and evaluating the investments for the Benelux organization;
- a successful commercial implementation of the brand value plan by developing a go-to-market and a channel strategy;
- the Cluster Value Team Lead role by leading the local Cluster Value Team and representing the Benelux at EMEA organization within the area of responsibility and where required,
- the optimal channel mix and resource allocation for the customer facing team (primarily Sales function) within the area of responsibility and by territory, brand and customer, to achieve the national sales revenue target.
- the development of a competitive and differentiating strategy and tactical plans based on an outside-in approach, as well as ensuring an excellent execution when rolling out said strategy and tactics.
Place in the organization
The Business Unit Manager reports to the Customer Strategy & Operations Director but works in close collaboration with External Affairs and Medial Affairs to position Janssen and it Vaccins portfolio strongly among key stakeholders and decision makers and as such build the leadership foundation of Janssen Vx at key stakeholders level.
Futhermore, The Business Unit Manager also assumes the role of a Cluster Value Team Leader according to assigned Brand or TA/DAS.
- University degree in business or life sciences
- Additional Post-graduate degrees in relevant discipline are an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Fluency in French is an advantage.
- Strong pharmaceutical background, minimum of 7 years of work experience of which at least 4 years of experience in vaccines markets is required (proven track record of success).
- In line marketing, commercial or medical experience with brand responsibility is required. Local marketing and launch experience is preferred.
- Experience as a CVT-member in delivering and executing brand value strategies at local level is required.
- Understanding on the national health care system, the local networks both internally and externally, the structure, market dynamics and customer decision processes.
- Strong understanding of the entire product life cycle stages is required.
- Strong in territory analysis and competitive analysis, business acumen and strategic mindset, proven track of trade off decision making based on analytical thought and risk management.
- Ability to assimilate complex science and data quickly.
- Strong leadership skills, communicative skills and ability to build high performing teams in a cross-functional setting (core functions - MAF, HEMAR, Regulatory plus government affairs , support functions - Supply Chain, Comms and Legal), whereby not all reports are direct reports.
- Strong ability to coach, motivate and inspire First Line Sales Managers and Brand Managers.
- Adaptability, self-organizing and developing in new role, role model for customer focus and entrepreneurial thinking including new/smart selling concepts.
- Ability to assess, consolidate & communicate product related and market relevant information to internal and external stakeholders, prior experience in working with external agencies and vendors.
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Leadership Imperatives including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, connect, shape and grow.
Reach out to Hanna Lammens at +32 492 89 76 19 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply as quickly as possible with a recent version of your resume via our website! Your candidacy will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.