Driven sales talent to maintain and develop business relations in France, Central and Eastern Europe
- You manage your existing (key) accounts and build a trustworthy relationship with all of your clients.
- You detect new business opportunities with existing accounts and actively prospect and develop a strong sales pipeline.
- You address technical and regulatory inquiries from the customers with the support of R&D and technical teams and the assistance of Limaru’s regulatory department.
- You regularly visit your customers and prospects across France, Central and Eastern Europe.
- You provide feedback and input to the Managing Director and to Business Development about new business opportunities, competitor strategy, new market trends, product development and changing customer behavior.
- You work in close collaboration with all your Limaru-colleagues and you report to the Sales Director.
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant sales experience in a technical or commercial B2B role.
- You have obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant discipline.
- You are fluent in French and English and you master at least one Eastern European language (Polish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian).
- You are willing to travel within the European region up to 35%.
- You are able to build a strong relationship with your clients.
- You are a team player, who is able to work together in close collaboration with all of your colleagues and feel comfortable within a SME.
- You are dynamic and persistent to ‘get things done’.
- An exciting job offering variety and challenges in a medium sized, financially-healthy company with ambition to grow.
- Freedom and flexibility to manage your tasks and mission in your own way, while being part of a young, dynamic, and supportive team of 9 colleagues.
- Prospects for self-development & career growth.
Contact Kristien Tops at +32 492 46 60 76.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.