Inside Sales will drive case submission and sales volume through remote sales activities, excellent service, and team collaboration.
Your responsibilities include:
- Generate and follow-up on sales leads and prospects from cross-selling and/or marketing & education events, do cold calls and convert leads to opportunities.
- Contact new providers to arrange in-office/virtual meeting with the Territory Managers (TM) and prepare logistics for the first meeting.
- Take care of the customer registration and customer onboarding on Dr Portal. Use the portfolio of courses and webinars to set up a customer specific training pathway.
- After the provider is activated (submitted 3 cases by ClearCorrect definition), follow up with the provider to maintain good relationship, provide excellent service to continually drive case submission and case start, increase utilization rate of the provider.
- Be the go-to person in managing activated providers, including but not limited to resolving requests and/or issues in using ClearCorrect, advising practice on patient growth activities and patient communication, offering information on educational seminars and marketing events.
- For small and remote accounts, responsible for activating the providers and manage the sales activity with the support from service team and other colleagues as needed.
- Deliver sales presentation to customers and prospects remotely.
- Reach out to providers to update them on new products, materials and updates in order to increase the case volume. Do outbound calls to inform providers about sales offers and actions.
- Reach out to inactive accounts and providers with lowering submissions by emails and calls to understand their concerns, offer solutions, and get them back in providing cases.
- Report out account activities through sales funnel (IANOS) in CRM as required, use sales dashboard to keep account visibility high, use Zen desk system and complaint system where necessary. Use DoMo/Business Warehouse reports to follow up on cases and providers.
- Meet sales targets and other metrics set by manager on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- The position holder is expected to work primarily from the local office/home office and perform at a high level with limited direct supervision. However, you will be expected to join the account manager on occasion in order to visit the clients.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor degree and have at least 2 years of (inside) sales/account management experience. Dental/medical background is a plus.
- You are able to handle a high volume of calls, chats, and email traffic both inbound and outbound.
- You have solid presentation skills and are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You are willing to travel when required (in Belgium).
- You are able to interpret training documents, safety rules, and procedural documents, as well as calculate figures and measurements.
- You are proactive, sales driven and have hunter mentality.
- You have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- You are organized with strong time management skills.
Contact Hanna Lammens on +32 492 89 76 19.