Belgian market leader in human capital solutions: Recruitment & Selection, Management Development, Competency management, Assessment & Development centers, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Job grading…
Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Hasselt.
- While taking on operational responsibilities within our clients' organizations, assist these in a large variety of Interim Management assignments, including crisis management and turn-arounds, transition management, project management, assistance during start-ups, etc.
- Functional areas in which we execute Interim Management assignments, both on a national and international level, include general management, finance, HR, operations and logistics, IT, sales and marketing.
- Clients we work for are large and medium sized organizations, active in various business sectors ranging from manufacturing, sales and distribution, services, telecom and high-tech, to public and semi-public authorities.
- You have a self-employed status.
- You are already an Interim Manager or you are considering it as a next step in your professional career, based on your entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have a successful track record in one or several of the areas mentioned above.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; you also adapt quickly to new situations.
- You are fluent, both in speaking and writing, in English and Dutch or French.
- We invite you to become part of the network of self-employed Interim Managers of Belgium's leading organization in human capital solutions.
- Our broad network gives us a unique access to a large variety of potential Interim Management assignments.
- On top, you can count on the most professional service and coaching from our Senior Consultants, both before and during the execution of your assignment.
Apply now! We will evaluate your cv and invite you for an interview if any interesting openings are available.
Should you have any further questions, please mail to Birgit.email@example.com