- You are responsible for the implementation of the quality processes: you initiate, plan, develop and implement the quality processes and practices in accordance with the total quality management strategy. You ensure the development of quality procedures, standards and specifications in line with the ISO norms and standards. You coordinate internal and external audits.
- You organize and manage the team: you coordinate the different international activities in function of the priorities and needs of the internal and external customers, in order to deliver an effective and qualitative service which responds to the quality requirements of the organization within a defined period. You coach and develop the direct and functional reports, in order to increase the competence level, skills and know-how of each individual.
- You deploy the internal quality management system and processes to the different stakeholders.
- You report to the CEO.
- You have had a technical education in textile and a proven track record in a quality management position within an international company.
- Based on your profound knowledge and experience in the textile industry, you are able to have a good insight in the different processes. Due to your hands-on personality, you have a good understanding of the issues and are capable of problem solving in a systematic way.
- You have an international mindset and are flexible to travel to the different plants, suppliers, etc.
- You are cooperative and client-oriented to align the process to the expectation of the clients.
- You are innovative and assist in creating a more innovative culture, by continuously improving processes and services.
- You have excellent organization skills and can involve the different stakeholders.
- A job in an international family-owned company with long history and firm knowledge in the specific niche of technical textiles.
- A position with a wide responsibility and opportunity to build out the success of the company.
- An attractive salary package in line with the competences and added value for the company.
Contact Sophie Van Kerckvoorde at +32 9 242 53 92.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.