The Business Unit Manager is primarly responsibile for:
- the Sales and Marketing functions for Jansen Benelux for the specific brand;
- the P&L of the Brands within the DAS/TA by monitoring the performance, identifying critical opportunities and risks within the brand plan and evaluating the investments for the Benelux organization;
- a successful commercial implementation of the brand value plan by developing a go-to-market and a channel strategy;
- the Cluster Value Team Lead role by leading the local Cluster Value Team and representing the Benelux at EMEA organization within the area of responsibility and where required,
- the optimal channel mix and resource allocation for the customer facing team (primarily Sales function) within the area of responsibility and by territory, brand and customer, to achieve the national sales revenue target.
Place in the organization
The Business Unit Manager Myeloma and the Business Unit Manager Solid Tumours both report to their Business Unit Director.
Sales and Marketing teams (Customer Value Manager/Sales Manager and Senior Brand Manager/Brand Manager ) report to the Business Unit Manager.
The Business Unit Managers also assume the role of a Cluster Value Team Leader.
- University degree in business or life sciences.
- Additional Post-graduate degrees in relevant discipline are an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Fluency in French is an advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience of which at least 3 years of proven track record of success and experience in the pharmaceutical industry in sales, marketing and/or market access.
- In line marketing, commercial or medical experience with brand responsibility is required. Local marketing and launch experience preferred.
- Experience as a CVT-member in delivering and executing brand value strategies at local level is required.
- Understanding on the national health care system, the local networks both internally and externally, the structure, market dynamics and customer decision processes.
- Strong in territory analysis and competitive analysis, business acumen and strategic mindset, proven track of trade off decision making based on analytical thought and risk management.
- Ability to assimilate complex science and data quickly.
- Strong leadership skills, communicative skills and ability to build high performing teams, strong ability to coach, motivate and inspire First Line Sales Managers and Brand Managers.
- Adaptability, self-organizing and developing in new role, role model for customer focus and entrepreneurial thinking including new/smart selling concepts.
- Ability to assess, consolidate & communicate product related and market relevant information to internal and external stakeholders, prior experience in working with external agencies and vendors.
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Leadership Imperatives including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, connect, shape and grow.
Reach out to Hanna Lammens at +32 492 89 76 19 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply as quickly as possible with a recent version of your resume via our website! Your candidacy will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.