Experienced and communicatively strong Projectmanager with technical background
- You are responsable for the management of industrial projects from their opportunity study to the commissioning and the start up of the project.
- You assess and study the different technical scenarios to define the most appropriate solutions to meet the customers expectations in terms of budget and time schedules.
- You issue the specifications according to customer requirements, analyse the supplier offers, participate in the supplier selection, set the contract with the management and the purchasing department.
- You are the interface between the client (plant teams), the suppliers and the steering committee and as such leading and organising the meetings.
- You are the driving force of the project realisation and are involved together with the suppliers and the plant team in the detailed engineering phases, safety design, factory acceptance tests, commissioning, final acceptance tests.
- You guarantee the equipment conformity according to the regulations and Etex EHS standards and specifications, with respect for time schedules and budget.
- You coordinate the support provided by internal experts of different technologies and the purchasing teams provided by the Sourcing Manager.
- You are responsible for the CAPEX savings on LCC (Life Cycle Costs) and savings in time.
- You report directly to the Portfoliomanager.
- You have a master degree in Engineering (process, material, chemical or industrial engineering) and you combine this with at least 5 years experience within operations or engineering in a production context. Expertise and knowhow in plasterboard, fibercement or fire protection technology is highly appreciated.
- Your strong project management skills and communication skills allow you to be the leader of different technical projects with a focus on the project time line, budget compliancy and customer satisfaction.
- Your excellent communication skills, high level of empathy, active listening attitude and open mind allow you to be successful in your role as a Projectmanager.
- You live in Belgium and are flexible and willing to travel up to 25% of your time.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written).
You get the opportunity to work in an open working environment in a stable company with a strong international reputation. Etex offers you a challenging and varied job in a growing, constantly evolving department in which you can take both initiative and responsibility and make a difference. A market-based salary including fringe benefits.
Contact Karen Hindriks at +32 3 217 21 60.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.