- In a context of new business development combined with aggressive competition and in collaboration with the sales team, you define clear customer service objectives and coordinate them with all the parties concerned. Thus, you have a tactical, operational and coordinating role.
- You work in close collaboration with your team made up of 4 inside sales. You ensure the level of competencies of your team is at the right level and secure the availability of all resources to perform the tasks and responsibilities optimally. Furthermore, you manage, motivate, and train the workers in your department according to Saint-Gobain procedures.
- In addition to your customer service responsibilities, you are also in charge of the showroom. With your team, you manage clients’ requests, bring suitable solutions to customers or your team and work as a technical advisor for interior glass applications (doors, balustrades, mirrors).
- To respond to the expectations of the new targeted customers, you initiate and lead improvement initiatives aimed at transforming and digitalizing customer service practices to ensure genuine operational excellence in partnership with the various managers and customers.
- You are part of the management team, and you report to the Business Unit Manager.
- You have min. 8 years of experience in a similar role, including a successful experience as a people ma
- With your creativity and pragmatic attitude, you translate your strategic approach into workable concrete solutions. You are hands-on have a good sense of responsibility.
- You have good digital skills in order to adapt/create a system responding to today’s market’s needs.
- You are organized and structured to bring adapted solutions into the organization.
- With a collaborative and engaging approach, you create a climate where people are motivated to work together to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- You are a positive thinker as well as a solution and result-oriented person.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset combined with strong analytical skills.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and French.
- The opportunity to become part of a stable listed employer with a team spirit of a start-up belonging to a large international group.
- The chance to “put your mark”, to develop, implement, grow and optimize.
- A company that works towards a sustainable future.
- Strong values such as being close to the customer, acting as an entrepreneur, innovate and being agile.
- A competitive salary aligned with expertise and responsibilities.
- Training opportunities.
For any further information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Tiffany Truyens on 0499/54.13.23.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.