In order to shape the future of its ambitious scale-up company, EMPWR wants to strengthen the team with a (m/f) Sales Coordinator.
As Sales Coordinator you are the linking pin between the customers, and the sales people and the operational teams within EMPWR, striving for an excellent service and sales support.
- You support the International Sales Managers in managing and servicing the key accounts you have been assigned to and you are a key player in managing different pre-sales processes.
- You are on the lookout for business opportunities, collect relevant tender dossiers and gather and prepare the necessary information for these tenders.
- You act as a point of contact for EMPWR’s customers, not only regarding contracts, promotions or planning but also during product development. You coordinate label & artwork with the customer and manage product-related certificates & documents.
- You send product samples to the customers, manage the sales-related administration and act as the first troubleshooter when issues or questions arise. You support portfolio management (new listings, cut tails, …)
- Based on your judgement you decide what topics or questions you delegate to the International Sales Manager. You report to the Sales Director.
- You have a proven track record in sales support or product management and are highly skilled in communicating with and servicing clients.
- You have a commercial attitude and strong communication skills, you are able to constantly think in terms of customer satisfaction and problem solving.
- Key in your competencies and approach is your service mind-set and you have a customer-oriented attitude.
- You are an inspiring communicator having a positive effect on co-operation and teamwork.
- You are fluent in Dutch, German & English, knowledge of other languages is a plus. You have good MS Office skills.
What we offer
- An autonomous position with a broad range of responsibilities within an internationally strong-growing and dynamic company with an excellent reputation and a strong brand.
- A vibrant and entrepreneurial environment with focus on growth, health and sustainability.
- Motivating salary package and a number of fringe benefits in line with your added value.
Contact Reinout Van Dorpe at +32 9 242 54 83.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.