Experienced and entrepreneurial marketing talent with a passion for fashion
- You support the Sr. Brand Manager to execute the global communication/activation plan – covering all the key touchpoints of a specific VDV brand: DtC communication calendar, (social) media, PR, content across all communication channels (Website/brochures/ digital/ POS), B2B communication calendar, … .
- You develop strong relations with the Design, Digital and Sales teams in order to provide a consistent brand experience throughout all channels.
- You focus on the ROI of the campaigns and analyse the final results, always looking for future improvements.
- You support the Brand Communication manager with the preparation of the campaign shoots, by coordinating the shoot list.
- You support the Wholesale Team by developing strong, relevant and commercial tools, arguments and Collection presentations that focus on the USP of the Brands and their collections.
- You track & review the business (sell-in & sell-out), against agreed KPI’s and make recommendations to your manager to improve the business plans in order to reach the objectives.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably within Commercial Engineering or Economics and have a passion for fashion.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant brand management experience (experience in the fashion or luxury industry is considered as a plus) in a consumer driven environment.
- You are a team player and people person.
- You are hands-on, pragmatic and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- You are good with numbers and know how to analyze a complex business.
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French and German is a plus.
- You get to work in a passionate, pragmatic and professional team.
- You get a job in the fashion industry, with exciting premium brands that truly make a difference in women’s lives.
- You get the opportunity to learn & grow in the headquarters of an international fashion company.
Contact Reinout Van Dorpe at +32 9 242 54 83.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.