Do you have a desire to improve the quality of people’s lives, and would you like to be part of a game-changing organisation within obesity care? Do you also have a solid know-how of business processes and competitive dynamics in a changing environment, working experience in strategic business development and experience within alliance management and/or working with external commercial partnerships?
If yes, then we have an exciting job opportunity for you as Obesity Business Development Manager in Novo Nordisk Belgium & Luxembourg, where you, in this newly created role, will help us make a difference for people living with obesity.
- As Obesity Business Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to work in the newly established and growing Obesity Business Unit and be part of a dynamic team that aims to improve health and quality of life for people living with obesity.
- You will work in close collaboration with the cross-functional obesity brand team, as well as the local management team, to establish and execute on strategic partnership plans and objectives that will have a large impact on the organisation.
- You will report directly to our Obesity Business Unit Director.
- In this position you will be responsible for developing a solid strategy aimed at maximizing the out-of-pocket opportunity for our obesity portfolio of products. This includes developing insights into what will drive willingness to pay, and building and executing on strategic plans for rapid penetration in the out-of-pocket market in the private sector, that facilitates creation of alternative pathways to obesity care beyond the public health care offering.
- In addition, it will be your responsibility to drive prioritized business development projects from start to finish: identify and pursue business opportunities, establish relationships with potential private sector partners, initiate, lead and finalize negotiation processes, and ensure life cycle management of signed agreements.
- You will in addition be expected to contribute to cross-functional project teams and culture enhancing initiatives within Novo Nordisk BeLux.
- You have a solid know-how of business processes and competitive dynamics in a changing environment
- You have working experience in strategic business development
- You have experience within alliance management and/or working with external commercial partnerships
- A solid understanding of the pharmaceutical market is an advantage
- Professional experience in Sales, Marketing, and Market development is preferred
- A genuine dedication for making a difference for people living with obesity
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and approach
- A strong Commercial/Business Acumen
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced stakeholder and project management skills
- Contract negotiation skills
- The ability to work proactively, with a clear drive for delivery according to plan
- French, Dutch and English proficiency, both written and spoken
- Experience with and affinity to MS Office programmes and IT systems
- With us, you become part of an engaging and dedicated Belgian team that strives for excellence. You share our passion and commitment to make a difference to change patients’ lives. Our Obesity Business Unit aspires to help people living with overweight and obesity getting the support they need in order to achieve better health outcomes and improved quality of life.
- We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
- At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.