Hudson invests in innovation. For over 20 years, the R&D team has been developing innovative HR solutions that are recognised as top products globally. These web applications professionalise our clients’ selection and talent management processes and support thousands of end users across the world in their daily challenges.
- You participate in the development and continuous innovation of our online HR solutions.
- You will support our team in the development of our web applications, focusing on both the implementation of the front-end and the business logic.
- You are both analytical and critical and have an eye for detail, which helps you to carry out thorough technical analyses, in which you take both the historical background and the future direction of the application into account.
- You have a passion for the Web and at least three years’ experience in developing software in .NET. Ideally, you hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, have an excellent knowledge of web-related technologies and work easily with ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and Entity Framework in an Azure cloud environment.
- In this role, you will also use jQuery, CSS/SASS, TypeScript, JSON, SignalR, NOSQL, Postman, etc. Experience in these domains is considered a plus.
- You cooperate well in agile teams and are not afraid to speak up and even steer your colleagues. You take initiative and are hands-on. You are able to work independently and to communicate convincingly. You express yourself fluently Dutch and English.
- You are looking for a dynamic working environment in which you will get the chance to develop your potential further. You seek a combination of intellectual challenges, focus on new technologies and methodologies, team spirit, and doing what you like to do.
- We offer you a multidisciplinary working environment that provides you with numerous opportunities to learn new things and to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- You will discover the exciting world of our HR tools and platforms which we use to offer our internal and external clients an excellent service.
- Not only will you get to know the organisation and your colleagues better, but you will also meet exciting colleagues from other departments, with whom you can really make a difference.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that operates in an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, and flexibility. You will have multiple opportunities to take initiatives and to develop your potential.
- You will be based in our brand new office at an easily accessible location on the outskirts of Ghent, with the possibility to telework or occasionally work from our Antwerp or Brussels office.
There is always a good reason to work for the HR market leader. Send us your CV and we will be delighted to welcome and get to know you.