Developing the commercial strategy of the company
As Sales & Marketing Director you are responsible for developing and implementing a successful sales and marketing strategy for EMEA resulting in a higher market share and revenue increase.
- Together with your counterparts in Japan and the USA, you develop the sales and marketing strategy for the EMEA area anticipating challenges and opportunities. You ensure a correct implementation, execution and follow up by your team.
- You manage the customer portfolio, setting priorities and objectives based on market segment strategies, revenue, profitability, and customer demands.
- You lead a team of 11 professionals, each of them responsible for a specific area, and several local agents. You are also responsible for engaging these agents.
- You act as the Key Account Manager for a number of accounts active in Europe and throughout the world. You take an active role in further developing and growing these accounts.
- You are responsible for marketing related activities such as the company’s website, external communication, publications and business fairs.
- You prepare your team and the business for the future by optimising systems and building efficient processes in cooperation with other departments of the company.
- You are a member of the EVAL Europe management team and report to the president.
- You preferably have a Master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- You have significant experience in international B2B sales, understanding the value chain of these type of products. Sales experience in polymers is a plus.
- You understand the market, you have a proven track record in launching new products and applications and you can develop innovative ideas and approaches.
- You possess strong strategical skills and can easily understand, evaluate and improve strategies.
- You are a seasoned people manager, a leader for an experienced and remote team and a trusted coach for each individual member.
- You work hands-on and show entrepreneurship and organisational ownership.
- You are willing to travel 25% of your time, mainly short trips around Europe.
- You are a strong communicator creating an impact on every level within a company and you are fluent in English and another European language.
- You work in an international, open and no-nonsense working environment, where everyone can thrive.
- You join a company that invests in the development of new fields of business, pioneering technology and the individual development of all employees.
- You take on a position with impact on the results and the future of the company.
- You are offered an interesting salary with a number of fringe benefits and a company car.
Contact Reinout Van Dorpe at +32 9 242 54 83.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.