Driven people manager and sales talent to maintain and develop business relations in France, Central and Eastern Europe
- Together with your sales colleague, you manage the existing key accounts and build a trustworthy relationship with all of your clients.
- You detect new business opportunities with existing accounts and actively prospect and develop a strong sales pipeline.
- You address technical and regulatory inquiries from the customers with the support of R&D and technical teams and the assistance of Limaru’s regulatory department.
- You regularly visit your customers and prospects across France, Central and Eastern Europe.
- You provide feedback and input to the Managing Director and to Business Development about new business opportunities, competitor strategy, new market trends, product development and changing customer behavior.
- You work in close collaboration with your colleagues from Sales and Business Development.
- As a people manager, you guide your colleague towards the best possible relationship with clients and to come to the best understanding of their needs.
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience in a technical or commercial B2B role.
- You have obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant discipline.
- You are a people manager and coach to your colleague in the sales department.
- You are fluent in English and French, it is a plus when you also master at least one Eastern European language (Polish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian).
- You are willing to travel within the European region up to 35%.
- You are able to build a strong relationship with your clients.
- You are a team player, who is able to work together in close collaboration with all of your colleagues and feel comfortable within a SME.
- You are dynamic and persistent to ‘get things done’.
- An exciting job offering variety and challenges in a medium sized, financially-healthy company with ambition to grow.
- Freedom and flexibility to manage your tasks and mission in your own way, while being part of a young, dynamic, and supportive team of 10 colleagues.
- Prospects for self-development & career growth.
Contact Kristien Tops at +32 11 24 75 08.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.