In order to achieve the objectives and changes set by the company and the Operations department, particularly in terms of punctuality, service availability, quality of information, and customer care and satisfaction, we are currently recruiting a Head of Operational Control Centre (OCC).
We are looking for an experienced people manager, client-oriented with strong change management skills.
- Providing hierarchical management of the 70 OCC agents to ensure a high level of team performance: you conduct annual development, performance reviews, ensure strict compliance with work regulations, particularly in terms of safety and participating in social bodies concerning the team and development projects.
- Managing a transformation of the team and its mindset with a focus on continuous improvement: you craft a new team by assimilating employees from diverse backgrounds in previous control centers, as well as actively recruiting fresh talent. Your pivotal role extends to fostering a transformative mindset and steering the team towards embracing a novel and forward-thinking business approach.
- Supervising safety protocols to uphold a top-tier safety standard for the team: you manage the execution of the control plan led by the Deputy Head of OCC, you work closely with the Performance & Compliance department to create action plans and you gather documentation for both internal and external audits..
- Managing operators contributing to service quality in order to obtain the best possible customer satisfaction: you embody passenger information and handling standards, ensure that the team complies with them, analyze as well as debrief disrupted situations with the team and help to define changes to the customer promise.
- Representing the OCC with security certificate holders to meet contractual obligations: you participate in contract reviews, ensure the security procedures contracted with these two certificate holders are fully mastered on their respective Infrastructure Managers and ensure implementation of UK and German regulations by the OCC team.
- Reporting to the Director of Operations.
- With a Master's degree, you have a relevant experience in the industry of railway operations, transport or logistics.
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience in managing operational teams and demonstrate effective leadership and have the ability to bring teams together assertively.
- You prioritize the client, adopting a customer-centric mindset at the core of your approach.
- You have the ability to initiate and lead organizational change, while demonstrating an aptitude for developing a systemic vision and designing strategies aligned with corporate objectives.
- You demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions independently, based on operational and strategic needs.
- You are fluent in English and French. Basic knowledge of Dutch or German would be an asset.
- You are comfortable using the Office suite and have practical experience in using supervision tools.
- At Eurostar, you have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, connected and cosmopolitan international team willing to create a unique travel experience for its customers.
- The unique opportunity to participate in the creation of a new control center.
- Working in a collaborative and inclusive work environment while having an impact on the company growth and success.
- Enjoying a competitive salary package with interesting extralegal benefits.