As PMO Manager at Amfori, you will be reporting to the Head of Operations and will be responsible to Implement, maintain and develop a standardized Project Management methodology and Project Portfolio Management within Amfori while ensuring quality assurance of projects managed in the organization in order to guarantee optimal delivery:
- You ensure the transition towards agile project management in order to align working methods to the global evolution of the company and its environment.
- You are in charge to overview, tailor and standardize available Project Management processes, methods and toolbox, improve methodology and push agile project management across the teams
- You coach project managers and team members in applying the standardized Project management process and methodology in order ensure consistency, quality and delivery. By establishing knowledge and best practices, you ensure a good project governance..
- You lead the project portfolio management process in order to align projects with the Amfori strategy and to facilitate decision making by the leadership team.
- You support the overall strategy process in order to advise the Leadership Team by being responsible of the governance of the strategy Process.
You are govern further development of the amfori Business architecture and Business Process Model
- You have a university degree and have already some years of relevant experience in a project Management Office or in a project/ program environment
- Experience in formal project management methodology (PRINCE2, PMI, Srum, agile methods
- Experience in continuous improvement, process management is an asset
- You are organized, structured and are able to multitask. You are able to work autonomously.
- You have excellent planning skills and are able to prioritize tasks and activities.
- You have both a good helicopter view but are also detail oriented.
- You have strong communication skills and able to connect with people from different cultures.
- Finally, you have an excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- A permanent contract based in Brussels
- An exciting international environment located in Brussels with growth opportunities.
- An interesting remuneration package, with extralegal advantages: lunch vouchers, group insurance, DKV hospital and dental insurance and other interesting extralegal advantages.
Surf to jobs.hudsonsolutions.com and apply online. Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
Questions? Contact Xavier Van Brabant, Senior Consultant at +32 496 93 33 72 or Xavier.firstname.lastname@example.org