Hands-on and driven sales person with good technical knowledge
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with existing clients, as well as identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within your assigned territory.
- You obtain maximum order bookings to actively sell assigned products. You strive to meet or exceed sales targets and revenue goals within your dedicated accounts.
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at existing and prospective clients. You understand their needs and provide the highest level of customized solutions to meet their specific requirements.
- You manage accounts and/or areas in accordance with Emerson Process Management’s priorities and business potential.
- You participate actively in setting the targets for the division and collaborate with other colleagues on an ongoing basis (maintenance and project engineers, management, support teams and other divisions).
- You monitor and report on market trends, competitor activities and client feedback to inform business strategy and product development.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical orientation and combine this with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a commercial function.
- You have a strong interest for and affinity with technical products and concepts.
- You enjoy the combination of hunting for new business and managing existing accounts.
- You thrive on winning deals and being in the field with your customers.
- You have excellent persuasive and communication skills and you easily build relationships.
- You communicate fluently in French and English. Other languages are an asset.
- The opportunity to join a top-of-the-industry, ambitious company driving automation solutions using advanced technologies.
- You’ll join a highly collaborative team, a close group of inside and external sales people.
- The chance to step into a role combining technical interest and commercial drive.
- A competitive salary package aligned with your level of experience and extralegal benefits.