The Marketing, Digital, & Strategy Director will have a significant impact on the Belux organization. As part of the leadership team, and reporting to the General Manager, you will hold ultimate responsibility for the Ipsen Belux marketing activities, including the digital transformation of customer relationships, and oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated portfolio strategy. As part of the job, you will also advise the entire Ipsen organization on strategic initiatives and focus on setting medium- and long-term goals.
- Developing the brand and marketing strategy for the entire Ipsen Portfolio in oncology, neurosciences and rare diseases and overseeing implementation
- Overall responsible for the development of omnichannel marketing strategy and plans and for the execution
- Foster a culture of high performance, continuous improvement and the highest standards of behaviour and ethics and manage against these expectations
- Consistently and proactively identify new sources of growth and businesses within our established client base and/or by developing new accounts in close cooperation with the sales department
- Put in place strong BA methods and tools and analyze the data (sales, marketing & management trends…) to identify opportunities for growth or optimization
- You reflect a career of continuing seniority in the (para)pharmaceutical or FMCG industry, ideally within marketing and sales.
- Affinity or experience with the therapeutic areas neurosciences/oncology/rare diseases is a plus.
- You have strong understanding of digital and omnichannel engagement in pharmaceutical application
- You’re an experienced people manager and able to motivate and inspire your team.
- Your personality can be described as decisive, agile and change-oriented. In addition, you have a strategic, proactive and innovative mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (verbal and writing) is required. Dutch is a plus.
Ipsen offers a wealth of fulfilling challenges & growth opportunities, and the chance to contribute within a fast-moving organization, that is genuinely game-changing.
Contact Elien De Durpel at 092425413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.