Business-minded HR professional with a can-do attitude
As HR BP, you support selected Paulig businesses, mainly in supply chain and sales, and you are involved in the whole employment life cycle from recruitment to the exit process and all in-between.
- You operate as the first point of contact for all HR related matters in your business units and teams.
- You work closely with the line managers in order to develop an HR agenda that closely supports the overall aims of the organization including strategic and operative targets.
- You ensure that your business units get the support they need by co-operating with your international HR colleagues.
- You contribute and challenge your organization with maturity and firmness. You focus on the continuous development of HR processes and practices within your areas of responsibility.
- You are also actively involved in country and group level (international) HR projects and processes, using your expertise and experience.
- You report to the HR Director Belgium.
- You have a solid background in HR with at least 5 years of relevant experience as an HR generalist, preferably including a couple of years in HR business partnering. You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent.
- You possess a proven track record in coaching and training as an HR professional, in facilitating workshops and projects and taking the lead in these projects.
- You have an international mindset and you are a proactive problem solver with the ability to influence and facilitate change management initiatives.
- You have strong interpersonal skills. You are a team player and fun to work with.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You work in a family-owned company with strong brands and products and giving priority to the wellbeing of both people and the environment as well as Paulig’s way of working.
- A work community that shares Paulig’s values Strive for Excellence, Stay Curious and Grow Together and sticks together in the quest of life full of flavor.
- A chance to influence, impact and take things forward, working with great professionals and sharing lots of laughter while learning and growing as an individual.
Contact Jocelyne Decommer at +32 9 242 54 28.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.