Hudson invests in innovation. For over 20 years, the R&D team has been developing innovative HR solutions that are recognised globally as market-leading products. These web applications professionalise our clients’ selection and talent management processes and support thousands of end-users across the world in their daily challenges.
- You contribute to the team by driving user story analysis and feature grooming, and by designing and developing thorough test scripts.
- You are part of the product team that is responsible for the entire lifecycle – from analysis to development, testing, rollout and support – of our online HR solutions, which include test instruments, questionnaires, assessment centre management and full reporting.
- You set up processes to automate test scripts and integrate them into the software build and deployment processes. You design, execute and follow-up user tests and keep stakeholders informed on the progress and results. You assist and tutor the team in implementing test strategies, and you introduce and drive activities to improve quality and speed up the application lifecycle. You work with the development team to research failed cases, collect additional data from testing, and debug software issues.
- You have a passion for quality and optimization of test strategies. Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Any experience in test automation, knowledge of SQL, scripting and an ISTQB‑certificate are considered a plus.
- You cooperate well in agile teams and are able to complete individual assignments successfully. You are both analytical and critical and have an eye for detail. You take initiative and are hands-on.
- You work independently and communicate convincingly with both business and development teams. You express yourself fluently in English, and it would be great if you understood the Dutch jokes in the team.
- You are looking for a dynamic working environment in which you will get the chance to develop your potential further. You seek a combination of intellectual challenges, focus on new technologies and methodologies, team spirit, and being able to do the things you like to do.
- We offer you a multi-disciplinary working environment that provides you with numerous opportunities to learn new things and to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- You will discover the exciting world of our HR tools and platforms, which we use to provide excellent service to our internal and external clients.
- Not only will you get to know the organization and your colleagues better, but you will also meet exciting colleagues from other departments, with whom you can really make a difference.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that operates in an atmosphere of trust and cooperation. You will have multiple opportunities to take initiatives and to develop your potential.
- You will be based in an easily accessible location on the outskirts of Ghent, with the possibility to telework or work from our Brussels office
There is always a good reason to work for the HR market leader. Send us your CV and we will be delighted to welcome and get to know you.
For further information, please contact HR Officer Sarah Triest on +32 497 52 63 68.