Hudson invests in innovation. For over 25 years, the R&D team has been developing innovative HR solutions that are recognised as top products globally. These web/cloud applications professionalise our clients’ selection and talent management processes and support thousands of end users across the world in their daily challenges.
- You participate in the development and continuous innovation of our online HR solutions.
- You will support our team in the technical analysis and development of our web/cloud applications, focusing on translating functional criteria to technical requirements and both the implementation of the front-end and the business logic.
- You are both analytical and critical and have an eye for detail, which helps you to carry out thorough technical analyses, in which you take both the historical background and the future direction of the application into account.
- You have a passion for the Web, knowledge of business processes and IT infrastructure with at least five years experience in analysis and developing software in .NET. Ideally, you hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree and have an excellent knowledge of .Net and Azure-related technologies.
- You cooperate well in agile teams using MS DevOps and are not afraid to speak up, contribute on input and process, steer your colleagues and make the team grow. You take initiative and are hands-on. You are able to work independently and to communicate convincingly.
- You work together with a variety of stakeholders to define the optimal technical solution design with vision on the future and growth of the applications. You guide the developer team in robust implementation of the acceptance criteria.
- Next to the analysis you also help clearing the kanban by implementing user stories yourself and reviewing pull requests.
- The team uses ASP.Net MVC, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Azure Services, SASS, TypeScript, SignalR, NOSQL, Postman, Octopus, Git, etc. Experience in these domains is considered a plus.
- You are Dutch-speaking or express yourself fluently in English, and in that case it would be great if you understand the Dutch jokes in the team.
- You are looking for a dynamic working environment in which you will get the chance to develop your potential further with the guidance of your coach. You seek a combination of intellectual challenges, focus on new technologies and methodologies, team spirit, and doing what you like to do.
- You will be part of a divers, enthusiastic and dynamic team of collegial collaborators that operate in an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, and flexibility. You will have multiple opportunities to take initiatives and to develop your potential.
- You will be based in our office in the Blue Towers at an easily accessible location in Ghent, with the possibility of 10 days of telework per month or occasionally work from our Antwerp or Brussels office.
- The legal holidays are complemented by 12 additional days of working time reduction, and your benefits package, including a company car with fuel card and meal vouchers, follows the standard market practice.
There is always a good reason to choose to take time for a coffee with the HR market leader in HR services. Send your CV and we welcome you to get to know each other.