Belgian market leader in human capital solutions: Recruitment & Selection, Management Development, Competency management, Assessment & Development centers, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Job grading…
Offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and Hasselt.
- While taking on operational responsibilities within our clients' organizations, assist these in a large variety of Interim Management assignments, including crisis management and turn-arounds, transition management, project management, assistance during start-ups, etc.
- Functional areas in which we execute Interim Management assignments, both on a national and international level, include general management, finance, HR, operations and logistics, IT, sales and marketing.
- Clients we work for are large and medium sized organizations, active in various business sectors ranging from manufacturing, sales and distribution, services, telecom and high-tech, to public and semi-public authorities.
- You have a self-employed status.
- You are already an Interim Manager or you are considering it as a next step in your professional career, based on your entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have a successful track record in one or several of the areas mentioned above.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; you also adapt quickly to new situations.
- You are fluent, both in speaking and writing, in English and Dutch or French.
- We invite you to become part of the network of self-employed Interim Managers of Belgium's leading organization in human capital solutions.
- Our broad network gives us a unique access to a large variety of potential Interim Management assignments.
- On top, you can count on the most professional service and coaching from our Senior Consultants, both before and during the execution of your assignment.