Turning analysis into functional configuration in SAP
- You will evaluate the existing supply chain operation processes and strive to achieve improvements in terms of efficiency, economy, customer intimacy and quality parameters.
- You will generate possible solutions and will make a business case regarding the introduction of a new tool, system and/or process or a change in tools, systems and/or processes. You constantly work together with key users, business representatives and ICT colleagues.
- You act as a point of escalation for the key users in order to solve user problems in second line and preventing problems from recurring.
- Through communication and/or training, you convince colleagues to adapt to a new way of working with existing tools and systems or within processes.
- You will directly report to the Business Information and Process Improvement Manager.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, ICT or equivalent through experience.
- You can look back on a first experience as functional or business consultant/analyst. User experience with SAP MM, IM or WM is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch and French.
- You prefer project oriented work and you are eager to learn more about other business processes and SAP modules.
- An opportunity to advance your career in a challenging international company with a pragmatic and business-oriented approach.
- An important role in the global implementation project S4Hana.
- A team of motivated and driven colleagues.
- A motivating remuneration package, combined with various benefits.
Contact Tine Devey at +32 9 242 54 67.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.