Creating and implementing an HR vision
The HR Director Area Belgium is responsible for creating and implementing a clear HR vision and a long-term HR action plan with focus on: attraction, development, retention, compensation & benefits and social relations.
- You implement the HR strategy into the plants, develop new and optimise existing HR policies, hence creating alignment between the 4 plants and 1 distribution centre in Belgium.
- You are responsible for organising and delivering broad HR services, together with your team of HR professionals (4 direct reports, 11 team members).
- You initiate different HR projects and act as a sparring partner for the Management Team on employee related topics.
- You attract fast and pro-actively new talent and improve employer branding. You set up training initiatives to reduce the gap in skills, and monitor and improve talent management processes.
- You create a clear vision on Comp & Ben and translate it into policies. You actively support plants and departments with union delegations, work councils and safety committees, and advise management in establishing positive employer-employee relationships.
- You report to the General Manager Area Belgium.
- You have a Master’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in an HR management role, gained in a multi-plant environment. Affinity with FMCG is an asset.
- You have a proven track record in managing social relations and you have an excellent knowledge of social law.
- You are a strong communicator and you have a down-to-earth mind-set. You are good at stakeholder management and at implementing innovative HR Projects.
- As a people manager you motivate and inspire your team and you create an environment where people feel appreciated and valued and share their ideas and opinions.
- You generate innovative ideas, solutions to problems and opportunities. You challenge the way things have always been done.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You work for a Belgian, yet internationally oriented company with a clear long-term vision of growth and ambition based on continuous investment in Operations, Marketing and its people.
- You have an important strategic role to create and implement a new HR vision and HR action plan.
- You get the opportunity to join a culture which is founded on Team Spirit, Open Dialogue and Passion.
Contact Reinout Van Dorpe at +32 9 242 54 83.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.