Medtronic Integrated Health Solutions is helping hospitals, public and private payers and health systems to align value within the care continuum by delivering more efficient and improved care to patients through process excellence, managed services and care pathways management.
Medtronic's HQ for Belgium and Luxembourg are located in Jette. Your focus will be on projects in Flanders, with occasional support in the Netherlands. Together, you will connect with client hospitals, understand and analyze their most pressing business problems and deliver high value services.
As Senior Consultants IHS you are part of the IHS team Benelux. Integrated Health Solutions (IHS) team members are seasoned professionals with in-depth knowledge of the healthcare value chain and a broad experience across multiple disciplines.
As Senior Consultant IHS you will work on projects across our partnerships to deliver quality and improve healthcare with the aim to:
- Drive complex transformational change;
- Design and implement growth strategies;
- Develop and streamline patient-focused care pathways;
- Innovate and optimize hospital operations, e.g. same day discharge, remote monitoring, new care concepts;
- Improve outcomes of care for care professionals and hospital management.
As part of the Medtronic Integrated Health Solutions Consultancy team, you:
- Have a passion to help leading hospital clients improve healthcare and build our consulting practice;
- Act as a partner with hospital stakeholders, influencing them by developing well-articulated situation analysis and business cases for change;
- Develop actionable plans for immediate improvement and drive implementation;
- Capture learnings and best-practices to continuously help its international network of clients;
- Work in multidisciplinary teams as well as independently;
- Share and communicate determined best practices actively with clients and in the team.
- You have obtained a Master’s degree in a relevant academic field of study;
- You have 4-5 years of relevant consulting experience, e.g. strategy consulting at top tier firm, healthcare consulting company or relevant industry experience;
- You have a proven track record in driving end-to-end transformations: from analysis to implementation;
- You possess problem-solving skills, preferably related to core consulting;
- You are skilled in project management: planning & coordinating, communicating & influencing, building relationships, achieving milestones, resolving issues and managing risks;
- You have strong presentation and communication skills;
- Your customer and business sensitivity allows you to navigate easily within a matrix organization.
- You are a team-player with a solid collaborative attitude and partnering quality;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- Possibility to work in a flexible, innovating work environment;
- Drive the change within healthcare innovation;
- A competitive salary with benefits package;
- Training possibilities with Cornerstone/Harvard Manager Monitor/Skills Lab;
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (global recognition program).