Hudson is an international market leader in the field of Human Resources consultancy. Through our Recruitment & Selection, Talent Management and Interim Management solutions we assist our clients to achieve the best results through their employees.
With over 30 years of winning the trust of businesses and clients, Hudson is the undisputed leader on the Belgian market in the field of recruitment and HR consulting.
To support our International Public Sector team in Brussels, we are looking for a (m/f) Senior HR Consultant Assessment Projects.
- As senior HR consultant in our International Public Sector department, you support and advise our clients in their selection processes and talent management projects.
- You actively take part in selection processes and in the assessment of potential by means of assessment centers on middle and senior management level organised for our clients. You use a clear methodology, scientific instruments and best practice approach to assess people’s competencies, integrate and translate findings in clear and value adding reports for both clients and candidates. On this basis you engage in a dialogue with the client and with selection boards and provide them with your professional advice, as well as give high impact developmental feedback to the professionals you assessed.
- You also take the lead at an operational level and act as project manager. You discuss together with the client the scope of the project, the process, the competencies to be assessed, and set up an assessment / development programme tailored to the client’s needs, ensuring a positive and high added value experience for all parties involved.
- You can actively participate in other projects like 360° feedback and workshops or presentations.
- You guarantee a continuous improvement of projects, of the communication with clients, services delivered and outputs, by, for example, questioning and improving your own working methods, staying up to date with the latest trends and best practice approach, and providing clients with sound methodological frameworks.
- You have a strong interest in people and in assessing and uncovering their behaviours. You believe in human potential and you are looking for a professional environment that has this principle deeply embedded in its activities.
- You are a dynamic and enterprising HR professional as well as a true team player. You like building and maintaining strong long term client relations based on your expertise and trusted advisor approach. You are a solution-oriented HR professional who thinks along with the client to obtain the desired result in a creative and flexible way.
- You are a good communicator and can express yourself fluently. You have a perfect command of the English language (spoken and written) and a very good knowledge of French.
- You have a master’s degree and you have at least 6 years of professional experience in the field of recruitment and assessment centers. You would like to further develop as a talent management expert. Preferably, you also have professional experience in working with publics sector organisations.
- You are looking for a dynamic and international working environment that allows you to further develop your potential within the broader HR field
Would you like to work for high profile international projects in a leading consultancy firm with big ambitions?
Send us your CV and motivation letter via our website Hudson - Sarah Triest, Tel: +32 9 242 53 19.