The function is part of the Healthcare department and is responsible for the execution of all validations (OQ & PQ) of customer related projects.
- On time delivery of Product & Process validations;
- Technical follow-up and advice during the validation process;
- Work closely together with R&D, Application & Validation team based in Belgium, China and Mexico;
- Coordination and communication between Application and Validation team;
- Deliver projects within the budget;
- Follow-up on Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification.
- Bachelors or Master degree in industrial sciences or equivalent;
- Must have: experience in project management & technical knowhow;
- Experience in the area of plastics processing and mechanical engineering is a plus;
- Strong people manager, being able to lead and work together on a remote basis;
- International mindset, willing to travel up to 50%, fluent in English;
- Eye for detail, good ability to meet deadlines.
- The opportunity to work in a small but global team.
- A competitive salary package aligned with your expertise and responsibilities with company benefits, such as a flexible income plan.