Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
Are you looking for your next HR challenge?
Based in Brussels, we are looking for an HR coordinator starting as of March 2022 until November 2022 for the Brussels Hub (+/- 250 employees).
You will report to the HR Manager Brussels Hub.
What would your role look like?
You will be working with different internal, external and HR stakeholders on a wide range of tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process using eCareer from requisition approval to acceptance stage and act as a first point of contact with external agencies and direct candidates for all elements of the recruitment and selection process.
- Partner with line managers and conducting behavioral based interviews during the recruitment process.
- Manage the onboarding for new employees and HR induction meeting with a specific focus on improving the onboarding activities for the Brussels Hub.
- Coordinate the administration of HR documentation related to the employee lifecycle.
- Ensure employee documentation and all administration elements of HR processes are updated in a timely manner, filed, and maintained in line with HR standards and procedures.
- Manage the coordination of the day-to-day human resources operations processes, including social and adhoc events (e.g.: follow-up on weddings, births, funerals, and special occasions, by ordering flowers, cards etc on behalf of the company).
- Act as a point of contact for Human Resource queries in Brussels including including employee relations, interpretation and advice on policies, employment terms and conditions and relevant legislation.
- Manage and own pre-employment preparation for new hires including new hire packages and coordination of onboarding. Also support in offboarding activities.
- Responsible for timely, accurate updating of the HRIS system, input and maintain data in HR system to reflect changes and updates.
- 2-3-year experience in HR administration with experience in recruitment.
- Good Belgian social legislation knowledge.
- Languages: fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- Fully PC literate (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook...).
- Working knowledge of Oracle HRIS, e-recruitment, and attendance management systems such as Oracle, Taleo and ProTime knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills are essential.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and reporting skills.
- Strong administrative, organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills can build positive, professional, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Problem-solving ability can think out of the box.
- Disciplined in time management and multiple task management.
- Takes active ownership and responsibility of tasks.
- Quality driven and accurate; attention to detail.
- Self- motivated and ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
- Open minded, a can do and positive attitude.
- Likes to work with figures and data.
- High energy level, proactive, flexible.
- Confidentiality, integrity, and strong ethics.
- Eager to learn about the business.
- You will a join a dynamic & collaborative team and have the potential to contribute to Ansell’s success.
- You will get to be empowered and interact with international colleagues.
- Ansell offers many opportunities to grow your career and develop critical skills.
- Ansell promotes an inclusive culture and a diversified workforce.
- Ansell is committed to creating positive changes in human rights, community, and environment.
Contact Kim Debo on email@example.com or on +32 492 89 76 32.