Do you want to play an active role in the further growth of a strong player within the mattress industry? Are you a business developer ready to expand the German market?
Yes? Then these will become your responsibilities:
- As Area Sales Manager you are responsible for the expansion and all commercial activities of the product portfolio of BekaertDeslee (mattress textiles/covers) within the German region.
- Your focus lies on new business development by active prospection of (strategic) interesting B2B. You ensure that long-term professional partnerships based on trust can be established.
- You maximise turnover and profitability in line with the company’s vision and values.
- You follow up your results (turnover, contribution, stocks, etc.) and take action to ensure that the set sales objectives can be realised.
- As an entrepreneur, you know how to translate market tendencies and customer needs to the design and product development team and work closely together towards an innovative and qualitative product portfolio.
- You stimulate collaboration, build the bridge form the market to the internal organisation and work closely together with customer service, marketing, design, etc.
- You report directly to the Sales Group Manager of your region.
- You combine a higher degree with relevant experience within international B2B and/or B2B2C sales.
- A first experience in an environment related to the mattress industry (textile industry, foam industry, bedding retail, etc.) is a strong asset.
- You work autonomously, you are flexible and willing to travel frequently to Germany.
- Your strong negotiation skills ensure convincing clients and closing deals.
- Your strong interpersonal and communication skills enable you to expand new and existing business. You are a born networker and long-term sales is your passion.
- You are entrepreneurial, result-driven and persevere to build out the local business.
- Professional knowledge of German and English is a must.
- We offer you a job in a fast growing international organisation where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped off with fringe benefits.
- We offer you the possibility of expanding your skills further in a highly dynamic team.
Contact Stephanie Deloof at +32 9 242 53 84.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.