People manager with strategic focus and an international mindset
- As CFO for BMT Aerospace, you are part of the Core Leadership Team (CLT) with whom you will closely work together and who you will advise on key financial matters that impact the business on a short- and long-term period. Your contribution and added value are significant in the realization of the organization’s objectives.
- You will develop the reporting of the future. You will thus develop and optimize financial and operational reporting tools, dashboards and KPIs.
- You will further improve and implement cost controlling based on parameters, such as material cost, labor cost, machine cost, etc. in order to optimize the cost structure of products, projects, operative units and cost centers.
- You will be responsible for consolidation of the financial results across different countries, for which you work closely together with the local Finance and Controlling Managers in the different companies (US, Romania, Belgium).
- You will analyze and advise on different investment proposals for the different plants and departments.
- Above all, you will build, guide, coordinate and motivate your team: the local Finance and Controlling Managers, who report dotted line to you.
- You report directly to the CEO.
- You have a master’s degree and a proven track record in operational and financial controlling, preferably in an international multi-plant B-to-B environment with manufacturing and assembly units. Experience with US based production plants is definitely a plus.
- You are passionate about people management. You are able to build your team and to coach people to the next level.
- You are a critical challenger and a real added value to the business and the longer-term strategy for the company. You think along with the CEO and the management team. You are a team player.
- You have solid expertise in management reporting tools,d you are able to translate numbers into key business advice and as such you are an added value to the company.
- You have affinity with IT and a good understanding of and willingness to work with ERP systems.
- You have an accurate and thorough work style and are able to handle problems in a structured manner.
- You are an assertive doer who enjoys developing structures and systems.
- You have an international mindset and are willing to work abroad, mainly in the US and Romania (ca. 25%).
- You speak fluently Dutch and English.
- The opportunity to further develop a new position in a stable, growing, professional organization with realistic ambitions and clear objectives providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
- A long-term commitment, with a professional salary package in line with your experience and competencies.
Please call Nele Debyser on +32 9 242 53 06.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.