Field service technician for whom customer satisfaction is a priority.
Region East Flanders/Flemish Brabant/Antwerp
You are responsible for providing technical service to the customer in order to assure an optimal functioning of the products and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The field service technician has to service standard medical/surgical equipment onsite, in a timely and proficient manner.
- You are responsible for installing new machines, systems and equipment to ensure their optimal functioning.
- You are responsible for the planned and unplanned maintenance of the equipment with the customer, diagnoses and repairs.
- You perform field and internal repair actions.
- You perform quality checks: as a technician you use test equipment, schematic diagrams, technical manuals and other data to troubleshoot, repair, modify, overhaul or refurbish standard and specialized equipment and systems components.
- After the installation, you provide and advice the customer with technical training and demonstration on how to use and maintain the installation.
- You comply with regulatory and safety requirements.
- You manage your own spare part car stock and repair tools.
- You are technically trained in electronics or electromechanics.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree or you are equivalent through years of solid experience as a service technician.
- Olympus is dedicated to customer satisfaction, which they also want to see in their field service technicians.
- In addition to speaking Dutch, you are not afraid to work with French clients and you are able to follow English trainings.
- A market-based renumeration with extra-legal benefits and a company car.
- A work environment where expertise, a strong brand and long-term vision go hand in hand
- You will be given liberty, which also means responsibility to do your job independently.
- Olympus is a company that takes care of its employees: only well-trained people represent the company, which also applies to the field service technicians.
Contact Cathy Champagne on +32 477 25 77 05.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.