Are you a business developer ready to spot new opportunities, to take the plane whenever necessary and to dive in?
- You are responsible for further developing the Exhibits & Events- and Outdoor-division on a corporate and international level.
- You detect potential sales opportunities in existing and new markets by thinking in a non-conventional way.
- You penetrate these markets through new sales strategies/techniques and define the various routes to market possibilities in line with the corporate sales strategy.
- As an entrepreneur, you know how to identify and translate market tendencies & customer needs to the design and product development team. You work closely together towards an innovative and qualitative product portfolio.
- You identify the right decision makers and convince them of the opportunities the Aluvision products can offer them by building a strong business case for them.
- You negotiate framework agreements with customers by building strong and long-term partnerships.
- You work closely together with the Aluvision sales team by cross sharing information about new business opportunities and strategic partnerships.
- You are in close and good contact with the key players in the industry, with external experts and with the government in order to anticipate changes and new developments in the market.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role and a proven track record with starting a new business.
- Prospection is your second nature and you know how to open doors.
- You have an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Your strong interpersonal and communication skills enable you to expand new and existing business. You are a born networker who likes to build relationships in an international setting and long-term sales is your passion.
- You like working on a strategic level.
- You can easily adapt to changing market situations and are able to present the appropriate solutions.
- You are able to defend and commercialize a high-end brand.
- Frequent international travelling excites you (about 50%).
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German or French is a plus.
- We offer you an autonomous role in a fast-growing international organisation where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued.
- You will receive a fixed contract and a competitive salary package that will be in line with the job content, your experience and your potential.
- We offer you the possibility of expanding your skills further in a highly dynamic and international team.