The global education evangelist will be the leading face and voice representing the fantastic educational solutions offered by i3-Technologies to educators throughout the world!
Your deep knowledge of educational technologies (EdTech), teaching best practices, pedagogical expertise, and engaging communication style will position you as an expert and thought leader in the improvement of learning outcomes using products from i3-Technologies in conjunction with complementary solutions to maximize awareness and sales.
You will be the in-house expert on all education matters and will not only develop the education team and practice within i3-Technologies but also develop strong relationships with educational and government organisations, as well as alliance partners.
Your main tasks an responsibilities are the following:
- Develop an actionable business plan for education (incl. measurable goals) to maximize user adoption, brand awareness and revenues.
- Lead engagement and collaboration with industry thought leaders, training & research organisations, and alliance partners.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with educational influencers (educators, school administrators/leaders, education institutions/groups/organizations).
- Create thought leadership content emphasizing how the i3 product portfolio can satisfy pedagogical requirements and trends.
- Provide monthly/quarterly reports to compare actual achievements versus objectives--collaborating closely with marketing, sales and product management.
- Help to win sales by presenting the value-proposition and pedagogical benefits of using i3 products to prospects and existing customers.
- Actively search for opportunities to present the i3 value proposition at conferences, exhibitions, webinars, podcasts, and other public activities.
- Create marketing resources (e.g., blog posts, videos, etc.), programs and campaigns highlighting the benefits of teaching and learning with i3 products.
- Support the development of the value proposition and go-to-market for educational products highlighting the pedagogical applications for i3 products.
- Provide ongoing customer feedback, research, and market trends, in order to influence future product roadmaps.
- Advise and support educators/educational institutions/government to maximize the successful adoption of technology and learning outcomes.
- 5 years of experience teaching students at the primary/secondary (K-12) level.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Deep understanding of best practices for using EdTech to improve learning outcomes.
- Vast experience presenting to launch audiences and providing professional development training/courses to educators.
- Exceptional listening, speaking, presentation and writing skills in English
- Deep understanding of the various levels of education and policy (from school to national)—and ideally experienced as an advisor.
- Creative, critical thinker with a willingness to approach problems in a flexible and innovative manner
- Highly organised and self-drive, with strong follow-up and relationship-building skills.
- Active with social media and online user groups (such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience developing formal partnership/alliances with publishers and software vendors are desirable but not mandatory.
- This is a home-based, position with up to 60% of travel. The candidate must possess a valid driving license and passport. English fluency is mandatory and additional languages desirable.
- A challenging position in a fun and growing i3-Technologies team!
- A competitive salary package in line with your profile and responsibilities.
Contact Maud Orye at +32 (0) 11 26 02 08.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.