What do we expect?
- The HR Business Partner Group Functions Belgium is the point of contact for the management teams, direct supervisors and employees of the global group functions of Bekaert located in Zwevegem (IT, procurement, legal, SHE, OPEX, finance,…).
- Within the group and local guidelines, you manage and implement our HR processes including talent & succession planning, yearly performance management cycle, staffing & talent acquisition, onboarding, job evaluation, learning en development, within the group and local guidelines. You are supported by the expertise centers of Learning & Development, Talent (incl recruitment) and Payroll.
- You take the lead in different projects with the aim to develop and improve the processes, the organizational setup, …
- You ensure the day-to-day industrial relations and foster a positive social climate.
- You manage, discuss, facilitate and solve different personnel problems and ensure adequate communications flow within your domain
- You work on empowerment, engagement, commitment, restore confidence, re-vitalize the working community, make sure everybody understands the longer-term perspective,…
- You hold a master degree in Human Resources.
- You can look back on several years of experience in a generalist HR role in an industrial and preferably international environment.
- You have a proven track record in one or more HR expert fields (talent acquisition, learning & development,…) and you understand the dynamics of industrial relations.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver with strong people management skills.
- You are a strong communicator and you are able to manage disagreements via constructive dialogues..
- You are able to manage different stakeholders and you have a good sense of organizational awareness
- You are result oriented and challenge the status quo,
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both in spoken and written form.
Contact Mieke Quatacker at +32 9 242 53 67.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.