Would you like to contribute to the further expansion of our business? Could you be the colleague that our R&D team (renowned throughout Europe and beyond for continuously developing new state-of-the-art and evidence based assessment tools) is looking for? Do you want to make the difference for our customers – beyond commitment?
Innovation is central to the work of our R&D consultants and IT developers. Our assignments range from implementing HR products in existing procedures to developing and implementing customised assessment solutions.
Depending on your background and interests, and with the support of your experienced, fellow R&D consultants, your role may grow over time to include the following:
- You will focus on developing assessment simulation exercises, online tests, and other HR instruments for selection, assessment, development and coaching purposes.
- You will contact and liaise with clients, gathering and analysing the available information on their specific needs and contexts to create tailor-made HR solutions.
- You will guide users of tests, assessments and HR tools (i.e. your colleagues from other business lines and clients) by preparing support material (e.g. manuals) and providing tailored and targeted advice. If this is something that interests you, your role may grow over time to also include giving training on our methodologies and tools.
- You will build and maintain long-term relationships with our local, national and international clients and generate interest among all clients in new solutions and tools.
- You will participate in various HR tool-related innovation and optimisation projects. This may include, among other things, performing data analytics based on Power BI, conducting research into new HR trends and methodologies, testing newly developed tools, improving participant and user experience,
- You hold a Master’s degree and have a minimum of 2 years’ professional experience.
- You are a French or Dutch native speaker, with a good knowledge of English.
- You have a critical, analytical mind and an eye for detail.
- You have a strong interest in HR methodologies and tools that really make a difference for organisations and in people’s careers. You are keen to work on HR projects.
- You contribute to guaranteeing the continued high quality of all scientifically founded and evidence-based tools and assessment solutions.
- You like to work autonomously but with the support of a project leader and the project team.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset and are able to put forward the right arguments to convince.
- You have a “can do” mentality.
What we offer
- You will discover the exciting world of our HR tools and take steps to familiarise yourself with the Hudson methodology.
- Not only will you get to know the organisation and your colleagues better, but you will also meet exciting colleagues from other departments, with whom you can really make a difference for our customers.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team that operates in an atmosphere of trust and cooperation, and you will have multiple opportunities to take initiatives and to develop your potential.
- You can really have an impact.
There is always a good reason to work for the HR market leader. Send us your CV and we will be delighted to welcome and get to know you.
For further information, please contact HR Officer Catherine Hubin on +32 492 89 76 30.
Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly.