- As a Project Assistant, working in close collaboration with your colleagues, you will support a team of consultants in deploying Assessment & Development Centers, Selection and Talent Management projects.
- You are the link between our clients, consultants and candidates.
- You ensure a smooth and professional coordination, accurate administration and a logistic support for projects such as assessment / development centers, workshops, trainings, 360° feedbacks, coachings, etc.
- You provide a qualitative and administrative service from A to Z, starting from planning projects and resources, preparing documents and schedules, proactively engaging all parties involved, respecting procedures and deadlines, ensuring proper reporting and follow-up, to final invoicing.
- You are the first line administrative contact with our candidates and clients, assisting and informing them by phone or mail, providing them with a positive and qualitative experience and client care throughout.
- You proof-read presentations and texts for various projects, and format the lay-out. You guarantee that the supporting materials and outputs are of high quality, in perfect condition and are sent to the client by the deadline. The typical IT applications used are MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- You have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree and already a few years’ experience in a similar role.
- Native speaking or equivalent level in English and a good knowledge of French is a must. Having a good knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Accuracy and respect for deadlines are your second nature.
- You are mature and show a strong sense of responsibility, proactivity and autonomy. You manage problems and challenges by addressing them and bringing about creative solutions.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset and strong communication skills that will allow you to build and maintain long term relationships and develop your network. You show an attitude of strong commitment to your clients and you are discrete.
- You are a team player and have a positive and pragmatic approach.
What we offer
- You work for high profile international projects in a leading consultancy firm.
- To ensure your successful integration, we foresee intensive training on the job. This will allow you to get acquainted with our high-quality service, reporting and invoicing towards the client. You will be teamed up with an Assistant for this.
- Within a nice and dynamic team that has an atmosphere of trust and co-working, teamwork is appreciated and you will have the opportunity to take initiatives and to develop your potential.
- You can really have impact and make the difference for your clients.
There is always a good reason to choose to work for the HR market leader. Send your CV and we welcome you to get to know each other.
Apply via our Hudson website.
You can contact Catherine Hubin, HR Officer via +32 492 89 76 30.
Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly.