For the Maintenance department at Tessenderlo Kerley International we are looking for a motivated Maintenance Manager. The job is based in Ham, Belgium. By assuring a proper operation of all installations, you will play a vital role in our growth and improvement ambitions.
- You lead and manage the Maintenance department of the Ham Site (100 FTE) in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- You are responsible for all maintenance activities: mechanical, E&I, reliability and warehouse.
- You manage all maintenance resources in order to minimise downtime in close cooperation with Manufacturing and Process Engineering.
- As Plant Team member you translate the Tessenderlo Group and Site operating strategy into the Maintenance discipline, with a clear focus on safety, quality, reliability and operating cost.
- You articulate the Maintenance strategy at the day to day shop floor level.
- As a coach and a challenger you ensure and encourage a skilled, motivated and high performing team.
- You minimise working capital by monitoring inventory levels and replacement cycles of spare parts and coordination of purchasing.
- You have budget responsibility for all Maintenance activities and provide plant management with reports on Maintenance cost.
- You stimulate transparency and openness to learning and improvement by actively promoting a safe working environment for all employees.
- You participate in meetings with social partners.
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering preferably with 10 years of experience within an industrial environment.
- You have technical knowledge and Maintenance experience in the (chemical) process industry.
- You demonstrates understanding and deep proficiency with respect to preventive and reliability centered Maintenance and Engineering principles.
- You have knowledge of financial/cost accounting.
- You can lead, coach, challenge and motivate individuals and teams.
- You act as a role model in terms of result orientation, discipline and compliance through visible leadership.
- You have a hands-on attitude.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
- We offer a full-time open ended contract and a motivating salary package with fringe benefits (car, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance and meal vouchers)
- You will be working in a challenging, international environment with growth potential and the chance to broaden your network and experience level
- You will be working in a team with the right attitude and spirit to let you grow and succeed in your job.
Contact Nic Nicasy at +32 497 52 63 13.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.