The Program Manager Care Optimization has a role of high strategic importance and exposure, both internally and externally. As such he or she is expected to participate and contribute to external events and networks on the topic of healthcare transformation and innovation – with the objective to further increase Janssen’s footprint and reputation in this area.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Effectively identify the needs around the topic of care optimization – as described by the Janssen Healthcare Compass (patient centricity, norming & measuring, digital healthcare, integrated care pathways, collaborate to innovate)
- Lead strategy development using a consultative and design approach, collaboration and critical thinking
- Translate care optimization strategies into concrete programs addressing while engaging both customers and business partners
- Take accountability for the delivery of these business innovation programs with a (team of (senior)) project specialist(s), thereby providing the necessary structure, objectives and day-to-day guidance
- Serves as internal and external ambassador/change agent of the care optimization teams. As such, promote the care optimization strategies and programs as indispensable to innovate and implement for the future.
- Ensures that running or planned programs are embedded in the CVT, account management and/or patient access strategies and contribute to the broader Market Access agenda.
- Makes the best possible use of existing knowledge, experience and networks available in the organization, outside Janssen Benelux and in the external healthcare environment
- Contributes to a team atmosphere of “knowledge dispersion and innovlearning (= innovative learning)"
- MBA or equivalent master’s degree, preferably in (health) economics/business administration and/or an engineering/IT background
- Minimum 5-10 years of project management/consultancy experience in a large environment, preferably in healthcare
- Practical experience (preferably in hospital settings) in the area of “Norming & measuring”, i.e. value-based healthcare as per Porter’s equation, data science, real world evidence and/or patient reported outcome measurements
- Profound knowledge of the current Belgian healthcare landscape
- Demonstrated experience in executing and successfully delivering large initiatives with critical business impact
- Ability to gain empathy from customers by obtaining a deep knowledge of customer’s organization, business and needs
- Fluent in English and Dutch (French is a plus)
- Quality driven, but being result-oriented at the same time
- Engaging person, persuasive, entrepreneurial and creative
- Strong leadership skills including strategic thinking, business acumen, big picture problem solving (with attention to detail), and the ability to translate complex business issues into simple but sustainable and scalable solutions
- Act as a change agent and inspirator for (internal and external) others. Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Able to deal with high pressure and uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Independent, but also team-oriented
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: credo based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency, results driven and people development
Contact Elien De Durpel at 09/2425413 or via email@example.com