- As Manager Regulatory Affairs and Sustainability you act within the company’s R&D department and manage one of the teams of 8 people focusing i.e. on intellectual property, product stewardship and sustainable development.
- You guarantee the quality of the work delivered by your team, within the requested timing whilst making sure that safety is an absolute priority in the daily work.
- You draw up the yearly operational (OPEX) and investment (CAPEX) budget for your department, and take care of the monthly follow-up of the operational and investment spend.
- You ensure good quality reporting on all the activities executed, and a correct use of the project management system.
- You look continuously for efficiency improvements in the R&D department.
- You are member of the R&D management team and report to the R&D Director.
Do these responsibilities appeal to you and can this challenge fascinate you? Important assets in this role are:
- You obtained a master or PhD degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering.
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience in an innovative technical environment, of which at least 5 years in a management position. Experience in intellectual property, product stewardship or sustainable development is an asset.
- You speak fluently French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is an additional benefit.
- You are an excellent people manager who knows how to motivate your team.
- You are flexible and capable to go abroad for 20% of your time.
- Accurate, with attention to service level for the internal customers.
- The opportunity to further develop your career within an international group with a strong vision on sustainable and natural products.
- A corporate culture where initiative, independence and flexibility are valued.
- A competitive salary package in relation to your experience and commitment.
Contact Nele Vanryckeghem on +32 9 243 89 96.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.