Job Purpose and Focus
The Marketing Manager Benelux main objectives will be
- Define and implement the local marketing action plan in alignment with corporate guidelines and country objectives.
- Be an active player of the Benelux management team and (with support of a digital marketing specialist and digital agencies) act as THE driving force in charge of the digital transformation that will significantly boost the company’s turnover and profit.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing action plan in order to attract more end-users, capture their behaviors, target the right personas with the right message and convert into qualified leads.
- Energize and enable the sales teams in the Benelux by designing best-in class campaigns across all media and enhancing e-detailing dissemination in close cooperation with the Corporate Marketing Department based in Paris.
- He/she will report to the General Manager Benelux, with a dotted line to the Corporate Marketing Director of the Group based in Paris.
- Master degree in business/marketing.
- Excellent analytical, communication and good coaching skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing Management (Brand, Product) in Dental or Medical Devices.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing is recommended, in particular, social media, lead generation, SEO/SEA, webinars and e-detailing.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
If interested, please contact Els Duyshaver if you need any further information. Mobile: +32 492 89 76 28 - email@example.com.