- You support clients in modernizing their technology organization aligned with their business strategy and ambition.
- You analyze current technologies used by clients and advise on ways to improve.
- You develop the reference architecture according to the needs of the client and in synchronization with general IT evolutions.
- You document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed technologies and/or updates.
- Together with a team, you design IT solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements. These are always in line with Enterprise IT and the reference architecture.
- You identify potential project constraints including risks, time, resources and scope.
- You work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives.
- You assist the Chief Information Officer in strategic tasks such as developing IT policies.
- You are client-based 4 days a week.
- You hold a Master’s degree in an IT related field, MBA is an asset.
- You have a proven track record of at least 5 years in a consultancy role, top tier consulting experience preferred.
- You are ambitious and drive your personal growth.
- You are an expert in solution and/or enterprise architecture.
- You combine IT expertise with a solid business mind-set.
- You thrive in a client-facing role.
- You are a humble team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional agility.
- You communicate fluently in English.
- A job within a global consultancy firm.
- A role transforming clients’ technology infrastructure to power their business growth.
- A job within a fast-paced, evolving environment with solid personal growth opportunities.
- An attractive salary package with a variety of extra benefits.
Contact Christel Dhoey on +32 492 89 76 37.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.