Bake & Company is looking for a pro-active & energized Sr Brand Strategy Consultant.
Your role will focus around 5 key result areas:
- Auditing & strategy:
- Performing research to identify needs & strategic pillars of clients
- (Re)defining the digital strategy and operating plans in collaboration with the clients
- Analyzing paid, earned and owned data in the publishers’ back office; challenging the status quo
- Setting up & managing the scorecards & data points
- Coaching Brand Analysts:
- Paid: helping set-up & manage the marketplace structure & operations
- Owned: guiding owned projects
- Earned: helping set-up & manage social content development & operations
- Desk research to build & optimize the international, tailored training programs
- Project Management:
- Steer & manage projects as key point of contact of the client
- Catalyst & support of business development.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in an (inter)national marketing role on the advertiser or publisher side, or a client-facing advising role on the agency side
- Experienced with professional digital advertising tools in paid, earned & owned
- A professional, pro-active manager with strong ownership & business ethics
- Combining a burst of energy with healthy critical thinking
- Working systematically and efficiently, questioning matters in a constructive way
- Able to handle easily deadlines in moments of stress
- Having strong language skills (English, Dutch, French)
- Working on Mac with Google for Work or familiar with its office suite.
- The opportunity to help, create & lead the digital consumer journey in response to the clients business, sales & marketing objectives from an owned, paid & earned media perspective.
- Leading & managing auditing, strategy, coachings, trainings & projects while inspiring & challenging international marketing & sales teams of several leading B2C & B2B brands.
- Full range of knowledge & skill building opportunities
- An organizational structure allowing you to have impact and participate within the team
- A solid and committed team and a people-oriented company culture: work, play and engage.
Contact Mieke Quatacker at +32 9 242 53 67.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.