To secure further growth, we are searching for a (m/f) Quality Control Manager.
- As Quality Control Manager you are responsible for coordinating and organizing the 3 laboratories (Chicory, Pea and Microbiology). You organize & support the team and think strategically about further optimization by introducing new processes.
- You communicate proactively and stimulate colleagues so that the quality agreements are applied and respected in order to guarantee constant product quality.
- You are the driving force behind the preparation of internal and external audits, compliance with the standards imposed by legislation and the requested specifications of Cosucra's external and internal customers.
- In addition, you manage the entire QC Service budget.
- You manage a team of 16 people and act as a coach in their further development. You report to the Quality & R&D Director.
- You have a Master's degree and several years of experience in a similar position within the food sector.
- You are strong in analysis and problem definition, you have a healthy dose of assertiveness and persuasiveness and you have a proactive solution oriented approach. As a team player you facilitate the interactions within the lab and towards other departments
- You know how to inspire and motivate others. You want to set things in motion, structure them, coordinate them and steer them in the right direction.
- You are an enthusiastic communicator fluent in both English & French.
- A function with a wide responsibility, where you can realize your full potential and be part of an organization in the healthy food sector.
- Personal growth & career opportunities within this very fast growing, dynamic and international company.
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Contact Johannes Coulembier at +32 9 242 54 56.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.