Assertive communicator, strong analyst
As IBP Demand Planner you are responsible for the creation of accurate customer demand plans through collaboration with sales. You use statistical forecasts and advanced forecasting IT systems combined with market and business information.
More specifically, as IBP Demand Planner:
- You manage the statistical baseline forecast. You follow and analyse market information, history trends and relevant business data.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the demand planning data is consistent and accurate in planning and reporting systems and ERPs.
- You are a key business partner to sales & country managers and you dare to challenge based on the integrated business planning. You deliver an up-to-date demand plan per market.
- You chair the IBP demand planning meetings and represent demand planning in other IBP meetings
- You collaborate with short-term demand planning for daily queries from planning and customer services with regards to sales vs. forecast variances, promotional activity, NPD …
- You actively contribute to improving demand planning processes and IT solutions according to a defined IBP development roadmap.
- You report to the IBP Manager.
- You have a Master’s degree in mathematics, data science, economics or supply chain or another relevant field or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in supply chain planning, preferably within the food, feed, chemical or pharmaceutical industry. Experience with IBP or MBP is an asset.
- A data science background - understanding of statistical algorithms as well as ML/AI - is a plus. Knowledge and understanding of end-to-end S&OP is preferred.
- You enjoy working with numbers and have an analytical mindset and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You work productively in a high pressure environment and you learn quickly.
- You are a service-oriented team player who strives for excellence. You have a positive “make things happen” attitude.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You are part of the IBP team, the heart and mind of a fast growing and evolving company.
- You get the opportunity to help shape Poco Loco for the coming years.
- You see your commitment and dynamism rewarded with a competitive salary package.
Contact Reinout Van Dorpe at +32 9 242 54 83.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.