To strengthen the Specialty Care Unit, Zambon is hiring an experienced product manager for the Benelux.
- Formulating the marketing strategy of the assigned Specialty Care brand in order to meet overall company objectives in line with strategy and policies.
- Responsible for the direction, the control and the roll-out of all marketing activities and maximise opportunities available in the market in order to increase sales, profitability, company and brand image.
- Develop an annual Brand plan for development, volumes and market shares as well as Advertising & Promotion Investments.
- Initiate and implement non-promotional strategy (online, offline) in line with Xadago Brand Strategy to strengthen the brand image of Zambon in Parkinson Disease.
- Carry-out target-oriented market observation (trade and competitor’s evolution, consumer profile and behavior, patient advocacy groups). Analyze market trends and develop product positioning and growth strategy, with particular focus on Belux in short term.
- Identifies market opportunities to grow volume and market share. Ensure appropriate business planning.
- Responsible for proposing, designing and executing the necessary global/local marketing campaigns and communications to develop the performance of company brands within different channels, with particular focus on areas such as e-detailing, conferences, symposia, merchandising, promotion and management of commercial co-operation projects, multichannel activities.
- Responsible for designing of the promotion materials and maintain contacts with the key clients, in order to supervise all promotional activities (in close collaboration with sales)
- Develop constructive professional relations with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) in the field of the brand portfolio to acquire their active support for the product strategy and the marketing campaigns.
- Set-up strong and qualitative relationships with all PR relevant stakeholders and in particular work closely together with PD External experts (EE), PD Patient Advocacy Groups (PAG), Parkinson nurses and associations.
- Monitoring and reporting on a regular basis on brand’s performance, Zambon activities and competitors development.
- Take part in regular brand team, marketing and sales meetings and support regular information exchange between the departments.
- Train, coach and motivate (new) product specialists in products, markets and competitors.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Economics, Pharmacy, Sciences, Marketing…
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment, of which min 3 years as a Product Manager.
- Experience in a Franchise Area (respiratory, CNS or specialty care …)
- Experience with product launches is an important plus
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and new media technologies are required
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- You are hands-on and have a drive for commercial success
- You are strong negotiator and teamplayer but also able to work autonomously
Zambon offers an inspiring working environment in which they shape business innovations and continuously strive to make their patients’ lives better.
Contact Elien De Durpel at 09/2425413
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.