In order to keep in touch with the Indian branch and its business, Keestrack will strengthen the finance department with a (M/F) Finance Manager India.
- You will be responsible for all the finance related activities of the companies Etrack and Mafico in India as well as for the reporting to the HQ in Belgium.
- You guarantee correct accounting and day to day processing of accounting data. You are the point of contact for problems or ambiguities in accounting.
- You take care of the VAT declaration, financial statements and the tax return.
- You handle monthly, quarterly and annual closing and internal reporting.
- You control all financial data and information, monitor the analytical accounting and improve process where necessary.
- You inventory, draw up, optimize and manage all finance related operating procedures and policies.
- You think about the local strategic goals In close cooperation with the General Manager. Based on the business plans you compile budgets and forecasts, analyze results and discuss deviations.
- You follow up the compliance rules (anti-bribery,…) of the group as well as all federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- You collaborate with the various divisions within the company, support HR in decisions with a financial impact, count towards purchases and expenses with an amount above 10,000 INR, conduct audits on the company's suppliers.
- You report directly to the Group Finance Manager in Belgium.
- You have a Master in Economics or Finance, or are equivalent through experience.
- You can rely on several years of relevant experience as a financial controller, accountant and/or auditor, preferably in an international, industrial environment.
- You have a good knowledge of accounting.
- You are familiar with Western and Indian culture.
- You have a very good command of English, knowledge of Dutch and Hindi is a very large surplus;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and respect for deadlines;
- You are accurate, discrete, down-to-earth and can work independently as well as in a team;
- You have good negotiation skills, a goodhealthy commercial attitude and leadership skills;
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, ERP...
- You are willing to locate in India, near to the manufacturing site and travel a number of times to Europe.
- A stable and growing company, defined by its international reputation, ambition and innovation
- An international environment with interesting challenges and projects and a lot of autonomy.
- The ability to work within a strategic advisory role and to communicate at management level.
- A suitable salary in line with your background and experience.
Contact Nic Nicasy at email@example.com.
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.