- You are in charge of Executive Search and recruitment assignments for expert profiles and executives. From identifying and first contact with clients through to candidate placement, you manage the full cycle of your recruitment projects.
- As a senior consultant, you support and advise our clients in identifying and developing their talents. You act as a trusted advisor and build a personal relation with your client, while managing your projects autonomously.
- You participate in business development and networking initiatives within your market.
- You are trained and involved in our talent management activities (assessment centers, development centers, outplacement, HR consulting, …): you will act as a co-assessor, write reports, provide development recommendations, give feedback to candidates as well as deliver training and coaching programs.
- Over time you develop yourself as a strategic advisor to your clients and help them in the development of their organization by providing tailored advice in areas such as leadership development, competency management, career management, outplacement ...
- You have a Master's degree and have a particular interest for human resources management.
- Do you already have experience of at least 3 to 5 years in recruitment and selection and are interested in developing your talent management experience? Join our team of Hudson experts and further develop your skills and expertise through an individual learning journey.
- You are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish is considered as an important asset.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset and strong communication skills that will allow you to build and maintain long term relationships and develop your network. You show an attitude of strong commitment to your clients.
- You are a team player and have a positive and pragmatic approach.
- You will develop a broad HR knowledge and develop yourself as an HR generalist.
- You can really make impact and make the difference for your clients.
- You are taking part in the Hudson Learning Journey with an interesting Hudson methodology training to gain expertise to support your client advice in a qualitative way.
- You either work full time or 80%.
- You aim to work in a leading consulting firm and open up new career opportunities? Hudson Luxembourg is the kind of organization that will appreciate your spirit, your autonomy and your proactivity.
There is always a good reason to choose to work for the HR market leader.
Send your CV and we welcome you to get to know each other.
Apply via our Hudson website.
You can contact Catherine Hubin, HR Officer via Catherine.email@example.com or receive more information via +32 2 610 27 98.
Your application will be handled quickly and discreetly.